Modu-Max CTS HD
1. Slanted Top - Slanted top will not allow product to be stored on top of cabinet allowing you to main- tain minimum required clearances. Also allows for easy cleaning.
2. Adjustments - Heavy duty one-piece vertical uprights with welded horizontal struts. Vertical uprights are slotted at 1” increments for placement of roll-out trays.
3. Full Extensions - Heavy duty ball bearing glides extend 110% allowing access to the entire tray when completely pulled out. Load capacity is 440 lbs. per shelf.
4. Pull Handle - Trays have full length pull handles allowing for easy access to product. Each tray has solid galvanized insert panels and 1 3/4” rear and side retaining walls ensuring product will remain in place while trays are opened and closed.
5. Lock System - Individual drawer latches lock roll- out trays closed. Finger pull latches are recessed and mounted on right side of drawer.
6. Label Holder - Plastic hinged label holder adheres to face of shelf to allow identification of shelf contents. 1 3/16” high.